Monday, April 16, 2012

Quite an exciting week

I am now happily entrenched in the cult of iPhone, and over the weekend I began my exploration obsession with Instagram.

Below are the fruits of my labors:
Quoc Pham - ready for clipless?
I tried on some bikey shoes, the kind with cleats. Still deciding on what is best for me...

My first iPhone panda
My first iPhone panda shot.

Sunday Streets, yo
Babycakes at Sunday Streets!

Dottie Lux

And don't forget that we draw tomorrow! 7pm at Chicken John's. Bring your adult refreshments.

Buy your tickets: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/238970


Dr Sketchy's SF at Tease-O-Rama

Saturday we draw at Tease-O-Rama. 2pm-4pm @ the Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf. 1300 Columbus. FREE admission. (we're asking for tip money)

Details are on the site: www.drsketchyssf.com

XOXO!

No comments: