Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Post weekend report

Gah I don't have any time to scan drawings right now. I scribbled a bit Friday night at Tease-O-Rama, then scurried out the door Saturday for our official Dr Sketchy's event with all the performers.

It went really smoothly! We had a great lineup of 7 performers, eventually I will have more digital imagery for internet perusal.

For now, I give you Twinkle Toes McGee:
Twinkle Toes McGee

The folks from Sketchcrawl joined us about halfway through the event. We had about 60 artists. That is Coco Lectic posing in the background behind Johnny Crash's hat.

Tease o rama dr sketchy's

Diane and I met the Sketchcrawlers afterwards at Ghirardelli Square and looked at each other's drawings. We had another full fabulous night of Tease-O-Rama and I was done.

Sunday all I wanted to do was sew:

Muslin #9!

I'm very close to having this pattern fit perfectly and I am pleased. My goal is to make many of these little shirts in time for my trip to France in June!

No comments: