Friday, April 20, 2012

Tease-O-Rama

The Tease-O-Rama burlesque festival kicked off last night with Hubba Hubba at the DNA. I didn't make it because I went on a great ride with Ely. The weather was fantastic and I took this at Ocean Beach:

Ocean beach with Ely

The Tease-O-Rama showcase events start tonight. Between tonight and tomorrow night, we'll see probably 12 hours worth of amazing burlesque. It's the best of the best in the biz.

As part of the festivities, we are having a Dr. Sketchy's drawing marathon with SEVEN performers. They will model back-to-back, all 15 minute poses, with no breaks. We are going to have some fast and furious drawing and it should be super fun. I'm looking forward to it!

I hope to see you at 2pm tomorrow at Holiday Inn Fisherman's wharf. Map: http://g.co/maps/3cqdz

Tomorrow we draw!

No comments: